Sunday 15 July 2012

A Walk On The Beach


Hello everybody! I'm Lauren, and welcome to my new fashion blog! This is my first outfit, but don't worry, there will be plenty more to come! I have them all on my IPod ready to download onto FashionSwirls, but I'm going to be a pain and make you wait!!!











I got the gorgeous top from Dorothy Perkins in the sale. It was made by a little company called Purple, and I love the top, especially with the detail at the back and the cut on the sleeves. It also looks amazing tucked into a mini black skirt with a belt to make it look like it's a dress. The bag was from a little boutique, the super skinny jeans were from New Look and the red buckle wedges were from Next. Really annoyed I couldn't take the picture outside, but at least you know what a bit of my house looks like!

Hope you like, and can't wait to hear what you think!

Lauren
x

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, love it! Maybe in the hols I could go to your house and we can make outfits together!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look gorgeous, and that top is amazing! I love the design on the back

    twinkle, twinkle

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to read your comments and reply to them! I like to approve them because I can read them all without missing any

Lauren,
x