On this little (big) How To... post, I'm going to show you how to paint cupcakes on your nails, just like the picture below, and the truth is, it's EASY!!!
Wait for the nail polish to dry before going on to the next step!!!!
1. Paint your nail any colour you want
2. Get a different colour and draw a little rectangle at the end of your nail in the centre
3. If you have a really fine brush like the ones you get for nail art, then this will be really handy, otherwise you are stuffed! All you need to do, is draw 3 lines like the picture below
4. Get a white nail paint and draw a pyramid shape like the picture below
5. Get a red nail polish (if you want a cherry that is) and put it on top of the cupcake
6. Using 2 different colours, preferably the ones from a nail art, draw dots on to the dry white "pyramid"
And this is what it looks like:
These are pictures of the paint I used, in order as well! (left to right order that is!)
What do you think?
Please let me know if you want more of the 'How To...' posts!