Tuesday 17 July 2012

Party Time!

Hello everyone! I went to a party a few weeks ago to my bff's 15th birthday party. The theme was Gala, so I instantly thought heels! Here are the pictures my sister (also amateur photographer!) took before I met up with my friend to go to the party!













I love the bracelet, it looks like a Pandora one which I totally adore! This one was from Next. I also got the pink clutch bag from a boutique where I got the blue bag in the post below.

What do you think?

Lauren
x

5 comments:

  1. That looks like a Pandora bracelet! Loving the look, such a party look! You look amazing, and so pretty!

    twinkle twinkle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog and I love this post, your pandora bracelet is adorable and the party look is perfect. Nothing is better than a little black dress, you look great

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love my little black dress! It made my pocket a lot lighter though! Oh well, we're girls, we need treating otherwise we get bored :)

      Lauren
      x

      Delete
  3. So cute! Love it :)

    Jinna
    http://greaseandgamour.com/jinnameetsworld

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to read your comments and reply to them! I like to approve them because I can read them all without missing any

Lauren,
x