Thursday 1 August 2013

Walking in the Footsteps


Wow, I'm coming up with some random titles for my posts! It's getting a tad cold so I wore something comfy for lounging around in. My comfy and best friend jeans from Next and purple Superdry t-shirt couldn't have done a better job!




PINCH PUNCH FIRST OF THE MONTH

Gotta love mirrors that haven't been put up yet otherwise getting these photos would've been on the edge of impossible. It was a makeup free day today which is why my phone has covered my face (thank you phone!)

What do you like doing on a lazy day? Don't forget to follow me on Instagram: @laurenreeves16 and Twitter: @laurenfreeves thanks guys!

Lauren
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I can't wait to read your comments and reply to them! I like to approve them because I can read them all without missing any

Lauren,
x