Wednesday 24 July 2013

Prom

Hi everyone! I can't believe how long I have been  has been happening it surprises me! But so much has been happening, I've finished my GCSEs and waiting for my results in August, I got a new puppy called Mimi, she is a diva and supposed to be "shy and timid" when she is the total opposite! Plus, the weather is AMAZING!! and I have taken photos of my outfits to show you guys over the week. With all my free time, hopefully more posts can be posted and I can get back into blogging because truth be told, I've missed you guys!


Another thing that I did whilst away, was PROM! I loved it, the dressing up and being pampered although I wasn't used to all the attention!! I wore a black dress and simple sparkle accessories. The main dresses at prom were puffy dresses with a lace back, but I wouldn't be able to pull something like that off, and after all, less is more!




Agh my hair looks complicated and the lady sure found it hard to put in place and work with with just a photo to go by, but she did it in the end. She said it would last all night but as soon as I stepped out of the car to go into the limo, it fell out. I couldn't believe it! But thankfully a hairdresser was on site and was able to pin it back into place. What's life without a bit of drama?! ;)
Hopefully your holiday has been less terrifying as mine. I have more photos to show you, so stay tuned (not that I'm a radio or anything)

1 comment:

  1. I loved prom too. I can't believe we were sorting things out for it for ages and it was over a couple of weeks ago :(

    I need to see your puppy at some point. When are you free so we can meet up?

    http://febefabric.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I can't wait to read your comments and reply to them! I like to approve them because I can read them all without missing any

Lauren,
x