Amelia from ParisWhenItsPink nominated me in September (I know, it's really bad of me for avoiding making a post for over 2 months...). I've never heard of the Sunshine Award, but beware, you're knowledge is going to expand.... :)
The rules are very similar to the Liebster Award:
1. Include to logo in the post / blog page
2. Answer 10 questions about yourself. These are below
3. Nominate 10-12 other fabulous bloggers
4. Link your nominees to the post and tell them on their blog
1. What would you most like to change about yourself?
My smile, I'm just not happy with it :(
2. What is your theme song?
My favourite song, I think, has to be What Makes You Beautiful by One Direction. But my theme song will have to be Hall of Fame by Will.I.am and the script
3. One part of your life that you would like to delete from your brain?
I honestly can't think of anything! I know I've done some bad things, but if I delete them then it won't make me who I am today
4. What generation do you wish you were part of?
50's 60's because the fashion is amazing!
5. What was your favourite childhood toy?
I liked playing with Barbie dolls and Polly Pocket :)
6. What is your favourite household chore?
Tidying rooms, I don't know why, but I love it when everything is tidy and has a place (or as I call it, a home)
7. Do you twitter?
Nope! People nag at me to get one, but I prefer Facebook
8. Any goals?
To be happy and achieve the best in life. I'd love to be a fashion designer, or have a beauty salon
9. Do you really drink margaritas all the time?
Lol, no! I'm not a Bond, James Bond (even though I enjoy watching the films)
10. What's the uglist car you've ever driven and you were embarrassed to drive it?
I don't drive (only less than a year to go though!) I don't remember any horrible looking cars that I was embarrassed about, but I'm sure there will be some in my future (yay....!)
Who I'm going to nominate:
And there we have it! 12 amazing blogs nominated. It's a shame I could only nominate 12 because there are amazing blogs that I would have loved to have nominated!