1. Each person must post 11 things about themselves.
2. Answer the questions the tagger has set for you, plus create 11 questions to be answered by the people you have tagged.
3. Choose 11 bloggers and link them in your post.
4. Go on their page and tell them you have awarded them the award.
5. Remember, no tag backs!
So, 11 things about me...
- I don't know what to do when I leave school, but I'd like to either be a History teacher at Secondary school, or own a beauty salon
- I am addicted to chocolate
- I'm quite shy, but when I'm comfortable with the people I'm around I can be quite hyper
- I love writing stories, I'm probably rubbish, but I love it
- I hate Maths but apparently I'm "good at it"
- I've had a crush on a boy for over a year and still haven't built up the courage to ask him out
- I love crafts, making jewellery and iris folding cards (go to littlebigbirdiecrafts.blogspot.com to find out how to make them)
- I love my mum and sister, they mean the world to me and I love them to bits
- My friend's are awesome, and I'd love to go on holiday with them when we leave school
- My favourite colours are pink, blue and purple
- I have too many nail polishes!!!
The questions Anna has for me:
1.What is your favourite ice cream flavour?
Mint choc chip, I love it!
2. Have you ever dyed your hair?
No, and I don't want to. I'm happy with the colour of my hair but I will consider it when I get grey/white hair!
3. What's your favourite makeup brand?
Has to be Collection 2000 or Mac. I don't really have a favourite because I use so many make-up products. As long as it works and does its job it's perfect!
4. What's your favourite place to shop?
I like hand-made jewellery, and I'm willing to pay more for it. But as we have a wide variety of clothes stores, I have to shop at New Look, but it is getting a bit expensive (well, more than it was) so I save up and try to buy designer products, but not Chanel or that kind of designer, just small designer brands that I can get cheaper on the internet.
5. What's your favourite book?
The Hunger Games without a second book! I love it so much and I can relate myself to Katniss and I'd volunteer myself if my sister was chosen to take part in the games
6.What's your top band/singer?
Right now I'm addicted to One Direction (duh...) I love their song "What Makes You Beautiful"
7.What you you eat for your last meal?
Chilli con Carne :) yum yum
8.Flats or High Heels?
I'd love to say High Heels because I'd wear them all the time if I could, but because I'm only 15 it makes me look a bit weird so I have to wear flats
9.What's your favourite holiday destination?
Majorca, it's a gorgeous place and I would recommend going to the hotel Son Baulo (I think that's how you spell it)
10. Who is your favourite person to watch on Youtube?
I don't really have a favourite, but I love watching Sprinkle Of Glitter and her videos, she is really fab and great to listen and watch
11. What's your favourite telly programme?
I'm ashamed to say I don't have a favourite but I like watching Murder, She Wrote and Come Dine With Me, but they aren't my favourite TV programmes.
Questions for the blogs I tag:
- Who is the main person you look up to?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- What's your favourite food?
- How did you come about blogging?
- What is the favourite thing about blogging?
- What would you do with a million pounds/dollars?
- What is your favourite pet?
- If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
- How would you describe your fashion sense?
- Which one would you pick, make-up or nail polishes?
- Would you rather be happy but poor, or unhappy but rich?
Blogs I am going to award the Liebster Blog Award to:
beauty-my-way (Only 11 extra followers )
There were so many more than just 8 blogs that I am awarding who I wanted to give the award too, but they had over 200 followers which is really frustrating!